For a lot of firms it’s a dream.
“How can we build a streamlined system that reduces inefficiency, keeps our docuements secure in the event of disaster, organizes our data, and makes everything easily accessible?”
Going paperless solves these challenges.
You might be thinking, “We’ve talked about it at the firm. I’d like to get our firm paperless, and our goal launch date is January 1”
But, building a streamlined system, if you don’t know what you’re doing, can be risky.
Some of the pitfalls include:
- What software and hardware do we really need?
- How do we set up our workflow efficiently so nothing slips through the cracks?
- How do we get our team trained on the systems so there’s no user error?
- What about not just making new documents paperless, but the thousands of older documents we have?
We’ve seen all of these issues, and conquered them.
Since we know a lot of firms are thinking about going paperless, and setting goals for January 1 as their cutoff date, we’ve put together a free webinar to help.
Exclusively for our readers, we’ve put together a webinar with Dennis DImka, Uptime Legal’s CEO.
In this webinar we’ll walk you through everything you need to know about building a paperless law firm.
So, if you want to streamline your practice, be more secure, be able to access your documents from a mobile device anywhere, and reduce headaches, you should register today.
But what are we going to cover?
In this webinar, we’ll explore every aspect of going paperless.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- A case study of how a law firm streamlined their practice with a paperless workflow
- Why you should go paperless
- What software you might need, and what the best options are
- Integrating scanners and fax into your workflow
- Tools to help, including mobile apps
And you will be able to ask questions and get feedback related to your practice.
We’ve helped hundreds of law firms streamline their practice with technology.
It’s all we do.
Now, you can use our best practices to your firm’s future success.
This webinar is filled with actionable insights guaranteed to help you better manage your practice.
It’s on Wednesday September 20th at 1pm ET.
To secure your spot, register here.
See you then!